Main Street Financial Life Advisors’ philosophy is simple. We strive to help you make the best financial decisions possible. We do this by first getting to know you and your individual circumstances. Our focus is to understand your goals and develop a plan to reach them. We ask the right questions, listen, and evaluate your financial needs—and only then build plans to help reach your financial and personal goals. Our advisors work as a team for you and make every effort to achieve results in line with your investment objectives. We recognize that you have entrusted us with your financial future.
Because we are an independently owned firm, we make every decision on an objective basis without the pressure of selling products. Main Street is an SEC-registered investment advisory firm operating with a fiduciary responsibility to put your best interests before our own, and we take this responsibility seriously. We do not offer any products, or earn commissions. Our fees are based on a percentage of your assets under management or an hourly rate, which eliminates any conflict of interest.
Our Fiduciary Standard ensures that:
- We will always put our client’s best interest first—ahead of our own as a fiduciary.
- When selecting investments, we will act as our client’s agent, seeking the best investments and the best prices at all times.
- Although neither we nor anyone can promise superior investment returns, we will provide impartial advice and act on your behalf with skill, care, diligence and good judgment.
- We will provide full and fair disclosure of all important facts.
- We will fully disclose and fairly manage, in our client’s favor, any unavoidable conflicts that may arise.